Sheldon Richman returns to the show, this time to interview Khaled Al Sabawi about his work helping Palestinians on renewable energy projects and with getting property deeds. Sabawi explains the many injustices suffered by Palestinians at Israeli hands, as well as the frustrations dealing with a Palestinian Authority that frequently just carries water for the Israeli government.
Discussed on the show:
- “8/10/18 Sheldon Richman on Palestinian Property Rights” (Libertarian Institute)
- “TGIF: A Glimmer of Hope in Bleak Palestine” (Libertarian Institute)
- Every Palestinian Needs a Title
- “The Good Deed” (Forbes)
- “The Alienation of a Homeland: How Palestine Became Israel” (Mises Institute)
- Mahmoud Abbas
- First Intifada
- Palestine Liberation Organization
- Oslo Accords
- Netanyahu leaked footage
Sheldon Richman is the executive editor of the Libertarian Institute and the author of America’s Counter-Revolution: The Constitution Revisited. Follow him on Twitter @SheldonRichman.
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: Kesslyn Runs, by Charles Featherstone; NoDev NoOps NoIT, by Hussein Badakhchani; The War State, by Mike Swanson; WallStreetWindow.com; Roberts and Roberts Brokerage Inc.; Zen Cash; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; and TheBumperSticker.com.
Check out Scott’s Patreon page.
More places to listen to The Scott Horton Show.