Scott Horton is director of the Libertarian Institute, editorial director of Antiwar.com, host of Antiwar Radio on Pacifica, 90.7 FM KPFK in Los Angeles, California and podcasts the Scott Horton Show from ScottHorton.org. He’s the author of the 2021 book Enough Already: Time to End the War on Terrorism, the 2017 book, Fool’s Errand:Time to End the War in Afghanistan and editor of the 2019 book The Great Ron Paul: The Scott Horton Show Interviews 2004–2019 and the 2022 book Hotter Than the Sun: Time to Abolish Nuclear Weapons.
Horton is currently at work with co-author Darryl Cooper on their forthcoming book Provoked: America’s Role in the Russia-Ukraine War.
He’s conducted more than 5,800 interviews since 2003.
In 2007, Horton won the Austin Chronicle‘s “Best of Austin” award for his Iraq war coverage on Antiwar Radio.
Scott’s articles have appeared at Antiwar.com, The American Conservative magazine, the History News Network, The Future of Freedom, The National Interest and the Christian Science Monitor. He was featured in the 2019 documentary An Endless War: Getting Out of Afghanistan and contributed a chapter to the 2019 book, The Impact of War.
He is a regular guest on Kennedy Nation on Fox Business Channel.
Scott lives in Austin, Texas with his wife, investigative reporter Larisa Alexandrovna Horton.
He is a fan of, but no relation to the lawyer from Harper’s.
Scott’s blog Stress, Twitter, YouTube, Patreon.
Email scott at scotthorton.org
For booking email@example.com
- Director of the Libertarian Institute
- Editorial Director of Antiwar.com
- Host of the Scott Horton Show and Antiwar Radio (More than 5,800 interviews since 2003.)
- Author of the 2017 book, Fool’s Errand:Time to End the War in Afghanistan
- Editor of the 2019 book, The Great Ron Paul: The Scott Horton Show Interviews 2004–2019
- Author of the 2021 book, Enough Already: Time to End the War on Terrorism
- Editor of the 2022 book, Hotter Than the Sun: Time to Abolish Nuclear Weapons
- Regular guest on Kennedy Nation on Fox Business Channel