Help support the Scott Horton Show!
The War Party has all the funding and media they could possibly need to push their dreadful agenda. We peaceniks have just a little bit of alternative media like this with which to fight back. Scott Horton has a track record of sticking up for peace and truth since 1998, and providing you with the interview archives online – more than 4,800 of them – for free, since 2003. The Scott Horton Show runs on the generosity of sponsor and listeners alike. Please, consider giving today.
Great gifts for a real impact.
For over 4,800 interviews and 15 years, Scott has brought you independent reports from investigative journalists around the world. The show archives are free, but producing them gets expensive. You can help with the costs of upgrading important equipment, software, pay for international long distance and spreading the message of non-interventionism.
Perks for one-time donations
Silver Commodity DiskOne-ounce silver w/QR code
- Check the spot price of silver with the QR scanner on your phone.
- Change the way your friends think about precious metals.
Signed copy of Scott's bookFool's Errand: Time to End the War in Afghanistan
Listen & Think AudioLIfetime Subscription
- Unlimited access to every audiobook Listen & Think Audio has ever done or will do for free!
- Amazing Titles, go ahead and browse ’em.
Perks for Monthly Donations
Access to the Private SubredditHang out with Scott and fellow supporters at r/scotthortonshow
- Sick of dishonest arguments and algorithms on Facebook and Twitter?
- Come join Scott’s private subreddit group instead!
- To get access, just sign up using the menu below for a monthly donation of $5 or more and send your Reddit username to scott at scott horton dot org.
To donate: PayPal is easy; Just use the buttons below or send PayPal donations to firstname.lastname@example.org (you don’t need to have a PayPal account of your own to send a single donation).
Donate with Crytocurrency!
We have made it easy! Just click the “Copy to Clipboard” button next to your preffered currency for Scott’s address.