Kyle Anzalone joined Scott for Antiwar Radio this week to go over all the biggest foreign policy news. They start with JDAMs, the American-guided bombs that are now operational in Ukraine. Next they discuss the brutal battle for Bakhmut which may be about over. They also touch on the Nord Stream stories coming out of Washington-friendly media outlets, the House Progressives teaming up with MAGA Republicans to vote against the US occupation of Syria and how the Biden Administration is escalating tensions with North Korea.
Discussed on the show:
- “American Guided Bombs Are ‘Operational’ in Ukraine” (Libertarian Institute)
- Scott’s interview with Douglas Macgregor
- “Most Front-Line Ukrainian Soldiers Killed Within ‘4 Hours’” (Libertarian Institute)
- “Ukrainian soldiers in Bakhmut: ‘Our troops are not being protected’” (Kyiv Independent)
- Scott’s interview with Seymour Hersh
- “Intelligence Suggests Pro-Ukrainian Group Sabotaged Pipelines, U.S. Officials Say” (New York Times)
- “Nord Stream pipeline attack: Germany searches suspect vessel” (The Times)
- “In Nord Stream attack, US officials use proxy media to blame proxy Ukraine” (Aaron Maté’s Substack)
- “On NYT Nord Stream theory, German official raises specter of ‘false flag’” (Responsible Statecraft)
- “Pentagon Blocks Sharing Evidence of Possible Russian War Crimes With Hague Court” (New York Times)
Kyle Anzalone is news editor of the Libertarian Institute, opinion editor of Antiwar.com and co-host of Conflicts of Interest with Will Porter and Connor Freeman. Follow him on Twitter @KyleAnzalone_
Get Scott’s interviews before anyone else! Subscribe to the Substack.