Ron Paul’s Tea Party Primary Challenge

by | Mar 3, 2010 | Stress Blog

Via Lew Rockwell, Early returns say Ron Paul, 80%; the other three, 20%.

I saw a bit of their debate last week. One of them sounded just like Ron on foreign policy until the part where he explained we gotta save for our up-coming Book of Ezekiel-mandated nuclear war with China. So I guess it’s a good thing that guy didn’t win.

Listen to The Scott Horton Show