Listen to a livestream Scott recorded with Pete Quinones on Friday. They discuss covid passports, the government’s response to the pandemic over the last year and the growing focus in the U.S. government on so-called “domestic terrorism.”
Discussed on the show:
- “Blaming Tuskegee syphilis study for Black communities’ distrust in vaccines doesn’t capture everything” (CNN)
- “4/2/21 Larry Wilkerson on the Global Struggle for Power in Asia” (The Libertarian Institute)
- “4/2/21 Immortal Technique on Slavery, Israel-Palestine and the Politicization of American Society” (The Libertarian Institute)
- Podesta Emails
- “US Capitol: Driver dead after ramming barricade” (Newstral.com)
- ““The President Threw Us Under the Bus”: Embedding With Pentagon Leadership in Trump’s Chaotic Last Week” (Vanity Fair)
- “Deradicalization Needed for Evangelical Christian QAnon Believers” (Foreign Policy)
- “The U.S. Intelligence Community, Flouting Laws, is Increasingly Involving Itself in Domestic Politics” (Glenn Greenwald)
Pete Quinones is managing editor of the Libertarian Institute and hosts the Free Man Beyond the Wall podcast. He is the author of Freedom Through Memedom: The 31-Day Guide to Waking Up to Liberty and is co-producing the documentary, The Monopoly On Violence.
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: The War State, by Mike Swanson; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; Photo IQ; Green Mill Supercritical; Zippix Toothpicks; and Listen and Think Audio.
More places to listen to The Scott Horton Show.
Scott Horton has done over 5,400 interviews with military leaders, whistleblowers, and investigative journalists. Avoid being part of the mob that calls for innocent blood by learning from foreign-policy experts, and spread the message of peace to others.