Phil Weiss joins the show to discuss what he views as the internal collapse of Zionism, especially in America. It is starting to become obvious to everyone, as signaled by a recent Peter Beinart piece, that the idea of a two-state solution has pretty much been an empty promise all along, used to placate Palestinians and to win the support of liberal Jews in America. Despite the growing clarity into what the Israeli government is really doing, Trump continues to be one of the most permissive presidents in history when it comes to allowing Israel to do whatever it wants to the Palestinians. Against all odds, says Weiss, Biden is positioning himself even further to the right, and even further in favor the Israeli Zionist project.
Discussed on the show:
- “Liberal Zionists use arguments — ‘There is no equality between us and the Palestinians’ — that echo white nationalists” (Mondoweiss)
- “Opinion | I No Longer Believe in a Jewish State” (The New York Times)
- “Yavne: A Jewish Case for Equality in Israel-Palestine” (Jewish Currents)
- Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy
- The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir
- Coming to Palestine
- “What Social Animals Owe to Each Other” (The Future of Freedom Foundation)
- “Notes on the State of Virginia” (Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello)
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: NoDev NoOps NoIT, by Hussein Badakhchani; The War State, by Mike Swanson; WallStreetWindow.com; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; Listen and Think Audio; TheBumperSticker.com; and LibertyStickers.com.
The Lies that Started 11 Wars
Don't let them lie you into war again. Inoculate yourself against war propaganda. Signup and receive our free ebook All the War Lies.