Aisha Jumaan from the Yemen Relief and Reconstruction Foundation joined Scott on Antiwar Radio to discuss the war in Yemen. Despite little to no media coverage, which Jumaan recently wrote about, the war in Yemen as well as the consequences of that war is the worst catastrophe happening in the world today. Even though progress has been made with a ceasefire, Jumaan reports on how the humanitarian crisis is getting worse. Together, they explain how you can help the grassroots effort to end U.S. support for the brutal war.
Discussed on the show:
- “Corporate Media Fail to Cover War in Yemen Due to US Support for Saudi Arabia” (Truthout)
- “Gulf funded think tank turns pro-Saudi, UAE messaging up to 11” (Responsible Statecraft)
- Yemen Relief and Reconstruction Foundation
- “Yemeni Civil War Unleashes a Plague of Locusts” (Antiwar.com)
- Friends Committee On National Legislation
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: The War State and Why The Vietnam War?, by Mike Swanson; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; EasyShip; Free Range Feeder; Thc Hemp Spot; Green Mill Supercritical; Bug-A-Salt and Listen and Think Audio.