Scott talks to Aaron Maté about the continuing Russiagate narrative. Democrats have far too much invested in the idea that Trump somehow stole the election from Hillary Clinton, says Maté, to ever admit that they were wrong in their hysteria. Maté reminds us that many skeptics aren’t even sure the DNC emails were hacked by anyone, let alone Russia, but may instead have been leaked from someone on the inside.
Discussed on the show:
- “NBC Claims Russians Plan To Give African Americans Combat Training” (Antiwar.com Original)
- “Trump-Russia Investigation: Was Brennan’s ‘Intelligence Bombshell’ the Steel Dossier?” (National Review)
- The Management of Savagery: How America’s National Security State Fueled the Rise of Al Qaeda, ISIS, and Donald Trump
- “12/13/16 Craig Murray: DNC, Podesta emails leaked by Americans, not hacked by Russia” (The Libertarian Institute)
- “On Russia, Did Mueller Overstate His Own Report?” (Accuracy.Org)
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: Kesslyn Runs, by Charles Featherstone; NoDev NoOps NoIT, by Hussein Badakhchani; The War State, by Mike Swanson; WallStreetWindow.com; Roberts and Roberts Brokerage Inc.; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; and LibertyStickers.com.
The Lies that Started 11 Wars
Don't let them lie you into war again. Inoculate yourself against war propaganda. Signup and receive our free ebook All the War Lies.