Scott talks to Joanne Leon of Around the Empire about all the left-leaning journalists who were skeptical of the mainstream “Russaigate” narrative all along, which, as opponents of President Trump, went against their interest in a certain sense. These people held an unpopular opinion because they believed the principle was right, and they deserve recognition now that it’s pretty clear there’s no evidence of collusion with the Russians.
Discussed on the show:
- “Foreign Policy Follies: Russiagate Skeptics” (https://foreignpolicyfollies.blogspot.com/2019/03/russiagate-skeptics.html)
- “12/13/16 Craig Murray: DNC, Podesta emails leaked by Americans, not hacked by Russia” (The Libertarian Institute)
- “WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails” (Daily Mail Online)
- “07/25/16 – Jeffrey Carr – The Scott Horton Show” (The Scott Horton Show)
- “VIPS Memos – Consortiumnews” (https://consortiumnews.com/vips-memos/)
- “War Made Easy: How Presidents & Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death (2007)” (IMDb)
- Colour revolution
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: Kesslyn Runs, by Charles Featherstone; NoDev NoOps NoIT, by Hussein Badakhchani; The War State, by Mike Swanson; WallStreetWindow.com; Roberts and Roberts Brokerage Inc.; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; and LibertyStickers.com.