Kyle Anzalone returns to the show to run through some of the top stories from the Libertarian Institute and Antiwar.com. They touch on Ukraine, China, Assange and more.
Discussed on the show:
- “Democrats Attack Ukraine Audit Resolution as “Divisive and Ill-advised’” (Libertarian Institute)
- “US Ambassador Blasts Hungary’s Call for Ceasefire in Ukraine as ‘Cynical’” (Libertarian Institute)
- “Zelensky Holds ‘Meaningful’ Call With China’s Xi Jinping” (Antiwar.com)
- “Republicans Push Biden to Send Cluster Bombs to Ukraine” (Libertarian Institute)
- “Time for Biden to come clean on Ukraine” (Responsible Statecraft)
- “Biden’s Atrocious Assange Prosecution” (Future of Freedom Foundation)
- “New Defence Review Further Enslaves Australia To US War Agendas” (CaitlinJohnstone.com)
- “Bombing Journalistic Integrity” (The American Conservative)
Kyle Anzalone is news editor of the Libertarian Institute, opinion editor of Antiwar.com and co-host of Conflicts of Interest with Will Porter and Connor Freeman. Follow him on Twitter @KyleAnzalone_
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott.
Get Scott’s interviews before anyone else! Subscribe to the Substack.
Shop Libertarian Institute merch or donate to the show through Patreon, PayPal or Bitcoin: 1DZBZNJrxUhQhEzgDh7k8JXHXRjY