Scott talks to Dan Gifford, producer of the famous film, Waco: The Rules of Engagement, about the tragedy of the Waco siege, all the government and media lies to cover it up and what really happened behind the scenes. Gifford shares his decades of experience looking into this topic, including all the times when the government tried to shut him up.
Discussed on the show:
- “What Really Happened At Waco And The Establishment Collusion to Cover It Up” (Dan Gifford)
- “Will ABC really tell us what happened at Waco?” (Patch)
- “Waco: The Rules of Engagement (1997)” (IMDb)
- “Waco: A New Revelation (2000)” (IMDb)
- “The F.L.I.R Project (Video 2001)” (IMDb)
- The Ashes of Waco: An Investigation
- “How the Government Covered Up the Waco Massacre” (The Libertarian Institute)
- The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich: A History of Nazi Germany
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: The War State, by Mike Swanson; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; Photo IQ; Green Mill Supercritical; Zippix Toothpicks; and Listen and Think Audio.