David Stockman offers his take on the end of the Russia investigation. He points out that the Mueller report categorically denies just about every allegation made by President Trump’s opponents, including the surveillance of his campaign based on false information about Carter Page, and the ever-popular “Trump Tower meeting.” Scott and Stockman both worry that too many American democrats have the attitude, “even if Russiagate is made up, anything is justified in bringing Trump down.”
Discussed on the show:
- “No Joy In Never-Trumpville: Mighty Mueller Has Struck Out” (Antiwar.com)
- “PEAK TRUMP, IMPENDING CRISES, ESSENTIAL INFO & ACTION” (Contra Corner)
- Peak Trump: The Undrainable Swamp And The Fantasy Of MAGA
- “Russiagate Skeptics” (Foreign Policy Follies)
- Colour revolution
- “US-Funded Neo-Nazis in Ukraine Mentor US White Supremacists” (Consortiumnews)
- Tulsi Gabbard on Twitter: “Trump/Pence continue to try to hide the truth from their Christian supporters…”
David Stockman is the ultimate Washington insider turned iconoclast. He began his career in Washington as a young man and quickly rose through the ranks of the Republican Party to become the Director of the Office of Management and Budget under President Ronald Reagan. After leaving the White House, Stockman had a 20-year career on Wall Street. He is the author of Trumped!, The Triumph of Politics, and his history of the financial crisis, The Great Deformation: The Corruption of Capitalism in America.
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: Kesslyn Runs, by Charles Featherstone; NoDev NoOps NoIT, by Hussein Badakhchani; The War State, by Mike Swanson; WallStreetWindow.com; Roberts and Roberts Brokerage Inc.; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; and LibertyStickers.com.
More places to listen to The Scott Horton Show.
Scott Horton has done over 5,400 interviews with military leaders, whistleblowers, and investigative journalists. Avoid being part of the mob that calls for innocent blood by learning from foreign-policy experts, and spread the message of peace to others.