Dave DeCamp was back on Antiwar Radio this week to discuss some of the week’s biggest foreign policy news. They discuss Ukrainian President Zelensky’s recent comments about what would happen if Russia takes the eastern city of Bakhmut. They then move on to Seymour Hersh’s report about a joint U.S.-German coverup of the operation to destroy the Nord Stream pipelines. They also talk about the Taiwanese president’s visit to the U.S. and review some of the recent provocative changes to America’s Taiwan policy. Scott ends the show with a recording of the video version of his Iraq War II chapter from Enough Already to mark the anniversary of the war.
Discussed on the show:
- “Zelensky Says if He Loses Bakhmut, He Will Be Pushed to ‘Compromise’ With Russia” (Antiwar.com)
- Scott’s interview with Seymour Hersh
- “How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline” (Seymour Hersh Substack)
- “THE COVER-UP” (Seymour Hersh Substack)
- “The Redirection” (The New Yorker)
- Iraq War II Video
Get Scott’s interviews before anyone else! Subscribe to the Substack.