Richard Booth joins Scott to talk about the surprisingly good CNN article on Oklahoma City cop Terry Yeakey. Scott and Booth give an overview of Yeakey’s story and praise CNN for publishing such a fair piece about him. They then embark on a broader conversation about the bombing, play some relevant audio clips and also discuss Booth’s recent article about the FBI’s failure to comply with FOIA requests.
Discussed on the show:
- “Why did this cop turn up dead?” (CNN)
- OKC Bombing Archive at the Libertarian Institute
- “The Death of Oklahoma City Police Officer Terrance Yeakley” (Washington Weekly [Archived at the Libertarian Institute])
- Booth’s Youtube Channel
- “Did agents bungle US terror bomb?” (Daily Telegraph [Archived at the Libertarian Institute])
- “The FBI’s Failure to Comply with FOIA: Reform Necessary After Lawsuits Detail Pattern of Deception” (Libertarian Institute)
Richard Booth is the Glenn D. Wilburn Fellow at the Libertarian Institute and an independent citizen journalist and member of the Constitution First Amendment Press Association (CFAPA). You can find Richard’s journalism at The Libertarian Institute, and on his Substack. Follow him on Twitter @booth_okc
Get Scott’s interviews before anyone else! Subscribe to the Substack.