Scott is joined by Ted Snider to talk about the real-time shift we are living through from a unipolar order dominated by Washington to a multipolar world where different blocs engage on more equal footing. They start with the war in Ukraine where western officials are doubling down on some of the choices that have thrown Eastern Europe into chaos in the first place. They then zoom out and examine how Washington’s recent foreign policy has driven Russia and China closer together. That leads finally to a discussion about the ramifications of this Chinese-brokered deal between Saudi Arabia and Iran.
Discussed on the show:
- Clip of Chris Murphy on CSPAN
- “Does Canada Support Regime Change in Russia?” (Antiwar.com)
- “The Minsk Deception and the Planned War in Donbas” (Antiwar.com)
- “Putin and Xi Celebrate Ties Unbroken by Russia’s War in Ukraine” (New York Times)
- “China Brokers Agreement Between Iran and Saudi Arabia, Sidelining United States” (Libertarian Institute)
Get Scott’s interviews before anyone else! Subscribe to the Substack.