Kyle Anzalone was back on Antiwar Radio this week to run through some of the most important foreign policy news. They talked about the famine in Somalia, the ongoing War on Terror, the state of the war in Ukraine, the permanent U.S. garrison being established in Poland, how China and Russia are growing closer, the false notion that Biden is soft on China and the anniversary of the beginning of Iraq War II.
Discussed on the show:
- “The UN Has a Plan to Curb Hunger But the EU Won’t Lift Sanctions” (Libertarian Institute)
- “U.S. Government to Blame for Somalia’s Misery” (The Future of Freedom Foundation)
- “With scant options in Ukraine, U.S. and allies prepare for long war” (Washington Post)
- “Another Failed 20-Year War: America vs. Somalia” (Antiwar.com)
- “Why Ukraine may embrace China’s peace plan” (Asia Times)
- “Ron DeSantis Is Right About Ukraine” (The Atlantic)
- “Army Establishes First Permanent Garrison on NATO’s Eastern Flank” (Libertarian Institute)
- “Iraq War II – 20 Years Later” (Antiwar.com)
- Scott’s Iraq War II series on Substack
- Scott’s Twitter thread about the run-up to Iraq War II
Kyle Anzalone is news editor of the Libertarian Institute, opinion editor of Antiwar.com and co-host of Conflicts of Interest with Will Porter and Connor Freeman. Follow him on Twitter @KyleAnzalone_
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott.
Get Scott’s interviews before anyone else! Subscribe to the Substack.
Shop Libertarian Institute merch or donate to the show through Patreon, PayPal or Bitcoin: 1DZBZNJrxUhQhEzgDh7k8JXHXRjY