Richard Booth joins the show for an in-depth look at his work on the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing. He’s trying to collect as much source material related to the attack as he can into one place so that people can form their own conclusions on the incident’s many perplexities.
Discussed on the show:
- Oklahoma City bombing
- The Third Terrorist: The Middle East Connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing
- Oklahoma City: What the Investigation Missed-and Why It Still Matters
- “Leaderless Resistance” (louisbeam.com)
- The Secret Life of Bill Clinton: The Unreported Stories
- Iran–Contra affair
- “The Reckoning of Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center” (The New Yorker)
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: Kesslyn Runs, by Charles Featherstone; NoDev NoOps NoIT, by Hussein Badakhchani; The War State, by Mike Swanson; WallStreetWindow.com; Roberts and Roberts Brokerage Inc.; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; and LibertyStickers.com.
More places to listen to The Scott Horton Show.
Scott Horton has done over 5,400 interviews with military leaders, whistleblowers, and investigative journalists. Avoid being part of the mob that calls for innocent blood by learning from foreign-policy experts, and spread the message of peace to others.