Grant Smith joins the show to talk about his upcoming event, The Israel Lobby & American Policy Conference 2019, which will be held in Washington, D.C. on March 22. The conference features many prominent guests and will explore the lobby’s powerful influence over American politics.
Discussed on the show:
- Israel Lobby & American Policy Conference 2019
- The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy
- The Yes Men
- Big Israel: How Israel’s Lobby Moves America
- “I Was Kicked Off Birthright For Asking Questions About The Occupation – The Forward” (Forward)
- “Watch the film the Israel lobby didn’t want you to see” (The Electronic Intifada)
- Israel’s Armor: The Israel Lobby and the First Generation of the Palestine Conflict
- Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
- ““American neoconservatives: a history and overview” Jim Lobe” (YouTube)
Grant F. Smith is the author of a number of books including Big Israel: How Israel’s Lobby Moves America and Divert!. He is director of the Institute for Research: Middle Eastern Policy in Washington, D.C.
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: Kesslyn Runs, by Charles Featherstone; NoDev NoOps NoIT, by Hussein Badakhchani; The War State, by Mike Swanson; WallStreetWindow.com; Roberts and Roberts Brokerage Inc.; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; and LibertyStickers.com.
More places to listen to The Scott Horton Show.
Subscribe for the Latest Episodes
Join our mailing list to be notified of the latest episode, news and upcoming events.