Daniel McAdams on the Ron Paul Institute joins the show to discuss the war in Ukraine. Washington’s unending support for Kyiv recently hit a snag in Congress. Scott and McAdams discuss the current funding holdup as well as the broader evolving dynamic the war faces in American politics.
Discussed on the show:
- “Miscalculations, divisions marked offensive planning by U.S., Ukraine” (Washington Post)
- “In Ukraine, a war of incremental gains as counteroffensive stalls” (Washington Post)
- “What Would Happen If the US Stopped Supporting Ukraine?” (Mises.org)
- Ramaswamy’s exchange with Fox News’s Brian Kilmeade
- Scott’s interview with John Robb
- Ron Paul Institute
Daniel McAdams is the executive director of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity and the co-host of the Ron Paul Liberty Report. Follow him on Twitter @DanielLMcAdams and read all of his work over at Antiwar.com.
Get Scott’s interviews before anyone else! Subscribe to the Substack.