Dave DeCamp discusses the latest leaks related to the alleged chemical weapons attack in Douma in 2018, which continue to point to the fact that it was staged. The most recent leaker dissents from the conclusions of the OPCW investigators that the supposed chlorine gas canisters were dropped into the apartment building from planes or helicopters. He claims instead that they were planted to make the scene look like a chemical attack. Other dissenters have cast doubt on medical reports from the victims, and on the evidence of supposed chemical weapons byproducts found on the scene. Despite its many holes, the official narrative continues to get used as an excuse to keep fighting the Assad regime, and to prevent U.S. troops from ever pulling out of Syria.
Discussed on the show:
- “New Leaks Provide Further Evidence Into OPCW Douma Cover Up” (Antiwar.com Original)
- “WikiLeaks” (OPCW Douma Docs)
- “5/26/19 Ted Postol on the Proof that the Douma Attack was Staged” (The Libertarian Institute)
- “Postol: Newly Revealed Documents Show Syrian Chemical “Attacks Were Staged”” (Accuracy.Org)
- “How the OPCW’s investigation of the Douma incident was nobbled” (Working Group on Syria, Propaganda and Media)
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: NoDev NoOps NoIT, by Hussein Badakhchani; The War State, by Mike Swanson; WallStreetWindow.com; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; Washinton Babylon; Liberty Under Attack Publications; Listen and Think Audio; TheBumperSticker.com; and LibertyStickers.com.