Ray McGovern discusses the recent personnel changes in the Trump administration and what they could mean for his final months in office. McGovern thinks that John Brennan and his allies are getting nervous that as a lame duck, Trump might decide to simply release documents that incriminate these deep-state officials for their roles in the “Russiagate” plot, and potentially even worse things. Brennan is trying to make it seem like Trump could be endangering national security with these moves—really the only thing in danger is Brennan’s own skin.
Discussed on the show:
- “RAY McGOVERN: What is John Brennan So Worried About?” (Consortium News)
- “Our Work with the DNC: Setting the record straight” (CrowdStrike)
- “My Resignation From The Intercept” (Glenn Greenwald)
- “JFK (1991)” (IMDb)
- JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters
- Mary’s Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy, Mary Pinchot Meyer, and Their Vision for World Peace
- “Tucker investigates why ‘DOJ is pursuing Julian Assange aggressively’” (YouTube)
- “UN expert says “collective persecution” of Julian Assange must end now” (OHCHR)
Ray McGovern is the co-creator of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity and the former chief of the CIA’s Soviet analysts division. Read all of his work at his website: raymcgovern.com.
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: The War State, by Mike Swanson; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; Photo IQ; Green Mill Supercritical; and Listen and Think Audio.