Richard Booth joins Scott to discuss the Oklahoma City bombing. The two go back to the beginning and talk about what originally got them interested in the bombing and how they later joined up to create the largest online archive of relevant documents. They then dig into why this story remains important almost thirty years later. Scott plays a number of audio clips to help the listener understand why there is clearly more to the story than the official conclusion would have us believe. But they also talk about instances where other researchers have gone too far with their assertions. This interview is a good jumping-off point for those who want to start learning about the bombing.
Discussed on the show:
- Oklahoma City Bombing Archive – The Libertarian Institute
- Oklahoma City by Andrew Gumbel and Roger G. Charles
- Aberration in the Heartland of the Real by Wendy Painting
- Scott’s interview with Boltzmann Booty
- “The Oklahoma City Bombing Surveiled: What Do the Videos Show?” (Libertarian Institute)
- Tainting Evidence by Phillip Wearne and John Kelly
- The Oklahoma City Bombing and the Politics of Terror by David Hoffman
- The Final Report by Charles Key
- The Secret Life of Bill Clinton by Ambrose Evans-Pritchard
Richard Booth is an independent citizen journalist and member of the Constitution First Amendment Press Association (CFAPA). You can find Richard’s journalism at The Libertarian Institute, and on his page at Medium.com
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: The War State and Why The Vietnam War?, by Mike Swanson; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; and Thc Hemp Spot.
Get Scott’s interviews before anyone else! Subscribe to the Substack.
Shop Libertarian Institute merch or donate to the show through Patreon, PayPal or Bitcoin: 1DZBZNJrxUhQhEzgDh7k8JXHXRjYu5tZiG.