Sheldon Richman returns to the show to talk about his latest TGIF article, “Trump’s Middle East Delusions Persist.” He and Scott discuss the state of negotiations between Israel and Palestine and what can be done to make Americans see the truth of Israel’s many abuses of the Palestinian people.
Discussed on the show:
- “Trump’s Middle East Delusions Persist” (Libertarian Institute)
- Jason Greenblatt
- Mahmoud Abbas
- “It’s not a lie… if you believe it…” (YouTube)
- Palestine Liberation Organization
- “2006 Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election” (Observer)
- “Outside In: The Trump administration’s plan to remake the Middle East” (Mondoweiss)
Sheldon Richman is the executive editor of the Libertarian Institute and the author of America’s Counter-Revolution: The Constitution Revisited. Follow him on Twitter @SheldonRichman.
This episode of the Scott Horton Show is sponsored by: Kesslyn Runs, by Charles Featherstone; NoDev NoOps NoIT, by Hussein Badakhchani; The War State, by Mike Swanson; WallStreetWindow.com; Roberts and Roberts Brokerage Inc.; Zen Cash; Tom Woods’ Liberty Classroom; ExpandDesigns.com/Scott; and LibertyStickers.com.
Check out Scott’s Patreon page.
More places to listen to The Scott Horton Show.