The following is the body of the irangoldenoffer2003.pdf document. Download the source document: Iran Golden Offer 2003 – PDF Download
(The US accepts a dialogue “‘in mutual respect” and agrees that lran puts the following aims on the agenda)
- Halt in US hostile behavior and rectification of status of Iran in the US: (interference in internal or external relations, “axis of evil”, terrorism list.)
- Abolishment of all sanctions: commercial sanctions, frozen assets, judgments(FISA), impediments in international trade and financial institutions
- Iraq: democractic and fully representative government in Iraq, support of Iranian claims for Iraqi reparations, respect for Iranian national interests in Iraq and religious links to Najaf/Karbal.
- Full access to peaceful nuclear technology, biotechnology, and chemical technology
- Recognition of Iran’s legitimate security interests in the region with according defense capacity.
- Terrorism: pursuit of anti-Iranian terrorists, above all MKO and support for repatriation of their members in Iraq, decisive action against anti Iranian terrorists, above all MKO and affiliated organizations in the US
(Iran accepts a dialogue “in mutual respect” and agrees that the US puts the following aims on the agenda)
- WMD: full transparency for security that there are no Iranian endeavors to develop or possess WMD, full cooperation with IAEA based on Iranian adoption of all relevant instruments (93+2 and all further IAEA protocols)
- Terrorism: decisive action against any terrorists (above all Al Qaida) on Iranian territory, full cooperation and exchange of all relevant information.
- Iraq: coordination of Iranian influence for activity supporting political stabilization and the established of democratic institutions and a non-religious government.
- Middle East:
- Stop of any material support to Palestinian opposition groups (Hamas, Jihad etc.) from Iranian territory, pressure on these organizations to stop violent action against civilians within borders of 1967.
- action on Hizbollah to become a more political organization within Lebanon.
- acceptance of the Arab League Beirut declaration (Saudi, initiative, two-states-approach).
I. Communication of mutual agreement on the following procedure
II. mutual simultaneous statements “We have always been ready for direct and authoritative talks with the Us/with Iran in good faith and with the aim of discussing – in mutual respect – our common interests and our mutual concerns based on merits and objective realities, but we have always made it clear that, such talks can only be held, if genuine progress for a solution of our own concerns can be achieved.”
III. a first direct meeting on appropriate level (for instance in Paris) will be held with the previously agreed aims
a. of a decision on the first mutual steps
- Iraq: establishment of a common group, active Iranian support for Iraqi stabilization, US-commitment to actively support Iranian reparation claims within the discussions on Iraq foreign debts.
- Terrorism: US-commitment to disarm and remove MKO from Iraq and take action in accordance with SCR1373 against its leadership, Iranian commitment for enhanced action against Al Qaida members in Iran, agreement on cooperation and information exchange
- Iranian general statement “to support a peaceful solution in the Middle East involving the parties concerned”
- US general statement that “Iran did not belong to ‘the axis of evil'”
- US-acceptance to halt its impediments against Iran in International financial and trade institutions
b. of the establishment of three parallel working groups on disarmament, regional security and economic cooperation. Their aim is an agreement on three parallel road maps, for the discussion of these working groups, each side accepts that the other side’s aims (see above) are put on the agenda:
- Disarmament: road map, which combines the mutual aims of, on the one side, full transparency by international commitments and guarantees to abstain from WMD with, on the other side, full access to western technology (in the three areas).
- Terrorism and regional security: road map for above mentioned aims on the Middle east and terrorism
- economic cooperation: road map for the abolishment of the sanctions, rescinding of judgments, and un-freezing of assets
c. of agreement on time-table for implementation
d. and of a public statement after this first meeting on the achieved agreements
The above is the body of the irangoldenoffer2003.pdf document. Download the source document: Iran Golden Offer 2003 – PDF Download
More places to listen to The Scott Horton Show.