Eric Garris says that Lew Rockwell says it went great.
It plays at 10:30 Texas time on NBC.
Update: My friend Jeff Frazee, via Xenos:
From Jeff Frazee (on facebook), who works for the Paul campaign as the student/youth coordinator or something like that:
â€œWe just got a phone call here at HQ from an audience member at the Jay Leno show. They just finished taping, and he said â€œit couldnâ€™t have gone any betterâ€. Looking forward to watching it tonight. Sounds like a great interview.
More highlights from the show.
– Jay asked all the right questions. Did his research.
– Had Ron on for 2 segments. Brought him back after the commercial break.
– Plugged his book A Foreign Policy of Freedom.
– A woman who has gone to every Jay Leno taping for the past 3 years said, â€œthe only guests to have this many people outside hoping to get a ticket were George Clooney, Justin Timberlake, and the kid from Harry Potter. Possibly the longest line for tickets in Tonight Show history, at the least in recent memory.â€
– Ron has a great laugh line.
– Jonny Rotten of the Sex Pistols had a shout out to Ron Paul while on stage. After the show he told Ron it was an honor to meet him.
– Tom Cruise came by the dressing room and talked for about 10 minutes about legislation and came across very supportive.
– Jay Leno did the same and was very relaxed and friendly.”
I saw this on IMDB today.
Concerned about the current negative image of the American military in many countries, Paramount Pictures and Hasbro, the toy manufacturer, have decided that in their forthcoming film featuring comic-book patriot G.I. Joe, the character will become part of a multinational force, the London Daily Telegraph reported today (Tuesday). Even the character’s name has become an acronym for Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity, the newspaper said. Word of the makeover is likely to anger U.S. conservatives, the Telegraph noted.
So Joe is still a murderer and a terrorist, but now he’s under the command of a UN type-of-thing … wait. What the hell does that mean? Global Integrated what? It sounds like a prosthetic limb. It sure doesn’t sound like any organization I’ve ever heard of. Who’s this guy supposed to be murdering anyway?
Luke Ryland discusses Sibel Edmonds.
Listen here 11am-1pm Texas time. 92.7 in Austin.