And all the rest of the Bill of Rights too!
Remember, Giuliani hates freedom, especially gun rights.
Just curious, what are your favorite guns?
1) General purpose semi-automatic: P220 Sig in .40S&W
2) Everyday carry concealed weapon: PSM (http://www.enemyforces.com/firearms/psm.htm)
3) Revolver: S&W 686 with 4″ barrel, in 357Mag.
4) Assault rife: AKSM-74 (also called AK-74MS in the West) with GP-25/GP-30 grenade launcher
WANTED: Benito Giuliani
@Scott – try carrying a bazooka for a couple of days and you might change your mind
good question, vin. ; )
mine are similar:
1) Sig Sauer P220, but I stuck with the .45, in part also, thanks to reading a certain friend of Claire’s.
2) my leeet-tle friend
3) Saiga 7.62 w/16″ barrel
4) Winchester 12 (mine has different lever type safety)
5) Sears & Roebuck M200/Winchester 1200 – Mod 19″ barrel w/slug sights
have a 20ga, 410 and an old bolt action 22 w/mag, but if I had a rocket launcher…
hey Scott, Karen DeCoster is doing the Dearborn debate live on RonPaulRadio tuesday.
hey mudshark – great song and great website you got it from!! Thanks for the tip!
can anyone else recommend good sites for direct download of music?
How about this recent gem from Guliani, he sounds like he is running for Fuehrer, and not President:
“We look upon authority too often and focus over and over again, for 30 or 40 or 50 years, as if there is something wrong with authority. We see only the oppressive side of authority. Maybe it comes out of our history and our background. What we don’t see is that freedom is not a concept in which people can do anything they want, be anything they can be. Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do.”
Your papers please, Herr Horton??
[...] Rep. Ron Paul M.D.: Champion of the Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms [...]